- • Half cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- • Half cup thawed, squeezed, and chopped dry cup frozen spinach
- • Eight ounces of softened cream cheese
- • One garlic clove (minced)
- • One teaspoon dried basil
- • One can or 14 ounces of artichoke hearts that are water packed, rinsed, chopped, and drained
- • 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt
- • 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- • 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- • 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- • Assorted crackers
a good dip for Super Bowl XLVI (Giants vs Patriots)
A single taste of this amazing dip and your friends or family will not not stop eating until it is finished. The savory combination of spinach, artichoke, and Parmesan cheese is almost addictive! Below is a Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe that yields 24 servings and only takes 30 mins in total to make.
Step 1- Combine and mix the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, garlic salt, pepper, and basil.
Step 2- Add the Spinach and artichokes; mix well.
Step 3- Transfer the batter into a 9 inch pie plate. Don’t forget to grease the plate.
Step 4- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top
Step 5- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes at 350°.
Step 6- Serve with crackers and enjoy!