• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• Olive oil
• tablespoon lemon juice
• sliced red bell peppers
• zucchini, sliced
• white onion, sliced
• Lettuce, shredded
• focaccia or ciabatta bread
• crumbled feta cheese
• In a bowl, whip butter until foamy and whitish. Add the minced garlic and lemon juice. Set aside in the refrigerator.
• Preheat the grill for high heat.
• Brush vegetables with olive oil on each side. Brush grill with oil and place the veggies on it as soon as it reached the desired temperature, preferable around 200 degrees Celsius. Cook until the vegetables achieve grill marks.
• Spread the garlic butter mixture on one side each bread slice and sprinkle each one with feta cheese. Place on the grill cheese side up and wait till the bread achieve grill marks, or until the cheese melts. This will take around 2 to 3 minutes.
• Remove from grill, and sandwich with the vegetables. Enjoy as open faced grilled sandwiches.