- * 5 lb whole chicken wings
- * 2/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- * 2/3 cup organic honey
- * 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- * 2 tbsp lemon juice
- * 1/3 tsp ground turmeric
- * 1/8 tsp sea salt
- * 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
Nothing quite hits the spot like chicken wings. They are meaty, satisfying, cook well, and give themselves easily to many wonderful flavors. This is probably why they are so insanely popular. The below featured Honey
Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe is totally delicious and easy to make!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take two 15″ x 10″ x 1″ baking pans and line them with baking foil.
3. Grease the baking foil with shortening or cooking spray.
4. Divide chicken wings into sections. Discard wing tips or save for another recipe, such as broth.
5. Transfer wing pieces into the greased baking pans.
6. Combine the last 7 ingredients in a small saucepan, and stir until well blended and flavors infused.
7. Bring ingredients to a boil. Allow to thicken slightly more than its current consistency.
8. Pour sauce over wing pieces. Turn pieces to coat.
9. Bake 30 minutes.
10. Turn chicken pieces.
11. Bake another 30 minutes, allowing the juices to run clear and glaze to set.
12. Check chicken after 1 hour to see if glaze is set and if the juices run clear. If not, bake an additional 15 minutes.
13. Serve immediately with your choice of dips and dressings.
The above Honey Mustard chicken wings recipe is really delightful, and not too hard to do. In fact, it is so good, you might be tempted to whip up a batch tonight. Serve the wings with some favorite dipping sauces, and enjoy!