- * 1 1/2 lb chicken wings
- * 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- * 1 cup naturally dark oyster sauce
- * 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- * 1/4 cup chili ketchup
- * 1/2 tsp onion powder
- * 1 tbsp garlic powder
- * 1 tbsp garlic salt
- * 1/4 cup London dry gin
- * 1/8 tsp liquid smoke
- * 1/2 cup granular sugar
- * 1/4 cup spun honey
Enjoy Some Savory Sweetness With This BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe!
There’s a reason why chicken wings are a hit at parties, or just about any other time of season or the week. Between being meaty, easy to cook, flavorful, and lending themselves to all sorts of different savory treatments. So, naturally, when you figured barbeque into the mix, we have a match made in culinary Heaven! The below featured BBQ chicken wings recipe is delightfully delectable and a breeze to make!
1. Divide chicken wings into sections. Discard wing tips or save for another recipe, such as broth.
2. Combine the next 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and mix until well blended and infused.
3. Add wing pieces to bowl, cover, and chill overnight, or at least 8 hours until you’re ready to grill.
4. Lightly season the grill grate with oil.
5. Set grill and preheat for low heat.
6. Remove chicken from bowl and dispose of marinade.
7. Transfer chicken to grill. If the grates are wide set, use a grill basket.
8. Grill wing pieces for 20 minutes a side.
9. Brush with honey.
10. Turn and grill another 25 minutes on the other side.
11. When juices run clear, serve immediately with your choice of dips and dressings.
The above BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe is really delicious, and easy to do. So good, in fact, your family might talk you into making up a batch for supper tonight. Enjoy!