- * 5 lbs chicken-wings
- * 1/4 cup crushed garlic clove
- * 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- * 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- * 1/4 cup Thai fish-sauce
- * 1 cup chicken stock
- * 3 tsp paprika
- * 2 tbsp cornstarch
Thai food is enjoying a great deal of popularity at the moment, and while Thai makes for fabulous food, it can be a bit tricky to cook if you’re not used to it. Well, fortunately you don’t have to have to go all out and make a full Thai dish to enjoy
Thai flavor. The below featured Thai Chicken Wings Recipe tastes wonderful and captures some delicious Asian flavor, and it’s also easy to make.
1. Divide chicken wings into sections. You can use the wing tips for another recipe, such as broth.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Transfer wings to un-greased baking sheet.
4. Bake wings for half an hour. Turn once. Bake another half hour, until golden.
5. Transfer wings to serving platter or dish.
6. Combine garlic, peppers, and olive oil in a medium skillet and sauté 5 minutes.
7. Add sugar, fish sauce, stock, and paprika. Blend well and infuse flavors.
8. Thicken with cornstarch.
9. Serve immediately with your choice of dips and dressings.
The above Thai Chicken Wings Recipe presents a wonderful opportunity to try Thai flavored cuisine, without anything complicated recipes or cooking methods. It makes use of simple ingredients without too many exotic ingredients, except, perhaps, for the fish sauce. Enjoy!