- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1 medium size egg
- 2-3 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5-6 fresh strawberries (optional)
- Maple Syrup (optional)
The great thing about pancakes is that you can try all sorts of things with them- you could have them the old fashioned way with maple syrup and butter or you could add fruits or chocolate or cream. The next time you feel like having pancakes for breakfast, try adding Nutella to your pancakes and you will be pleasantly surprised. Here is a simple recipe for Nutella pancakes recipe.
This recipe serves 2 people and the preparation time is close to 30 minutes.
1. Mix all the dry ingredients i.e. flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, whisk the egg and add the Nutella.
3. Now, add the egg and Nutella into the bowl with the dry ingredients. You will notice that the mixture is dry. Therefore, add butter and milk until you reach a smooth consistency.
4. Heat a frying pan and a griddle and grease it with some oil or butter. Pour about 1-2 tbsp of batter on the pan and spread it evenly. When the edges start looking dry, you can flip the pancake. Cook both the sides evenly before removing the pancake from the frying pan.
5. If you wish, you can slice some strawberries and place them over the pancake. Add some drops of maple syrup or honey and your Nutella pancakes are ready to be served.