- 4 chicken breasts with skin
- Poultry seasoning
- black pepper
Chicken is a versatile part of any menu. There are so many delicious chicken recipes that can be easily and inexpensively made.
1. Wash chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Place chicken on a rack in a baking pan.
2. Slice margarine into thin slivers. Loosen the skin of the chicken and place margarine slivers under the skin. Use your fingers to spread the margarine around under the skin.
3. Pour a small amount of oil into a cup. Shake some poultry seasoning into the oil. Stir. Pour oil over chicken skin. Massage the oil mixture into the skin of the children.
4. Sprinkle black pepper over chicken. How much you use will depend on your tastes.
5. Sprinkle paprika over chicken.
6. Place pan with chicken into the refrigerator for 1/2 hour. This lets the skin dry and makes the chicken skin crisp better.
7. Bake your chicken at 350 degrees for at least 1 hour and 15 minutes.
8. Immediately remove chicken from the baking pan.
The skin on this chicken is crisp and flavorful. The chicken meat is moist and delicious. This chicken recipe is wonderful when served with rice pilaf, cranberry sauce and salad.