- 1 package chicken taco seasoning
- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1/2 package pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
1. Pour 1 package of chicken taco seasoning on the bottom of the crockpot.
2. Place 4 frozen chicken breasts over the seasoning.
3. Pour some pico over the top.
4. Pour 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup olive oil over the top.
5. Do not stir… just leave it be!
6. Simmer on low for 4-6 hours.
7. Shred it up, and serve with mexican cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc.
Note: I usually double the recipe. I put it on in the morning and after the cook time is over, my crockpot goes to ‘keep warm’ mode until I get home!