- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup strawberries or bananas or apples, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup whipped cream (optional)
When it comes to desserts, crepes are absolute favorites primarily due to their versatility. One can combine crepes with just about anything like fruits, chocolate, cinnamon etc. The Chocolate Hazelnut Fruit Crepes Recipe is a perfect example of such a combination. The recipe serves 4 people and the cooking time is about 20 minutes.
Chocolate Hazelnut Fruit Crepes Recipe
1. To make the crepes, mix the dry ingredients i.e. flour, sugar and salt in a bowl. In another bowl, combine the eggs, butter and milk. Now, add the dry mixture and keep mixing until you have a thin and smooth batter.
2. Pre-heat a greased skillet for cooking the crepes. When you place the batter on the hot skillet, it should sizzle slightly. After a few minutes, flip over the crepe as the edges begin to crisp up. Allow the other side to cook for a few minutes before taking the crepe off the heat.
3. Now, take a tablespoon of chocolate hazelnut spread and apply it evenly over the crepe. Once you are through with this, place the sliced fruits in the middle of the crepe. Finally, roll the crepes and serve them with some good old whipped cream.