Chicken And Apples In Honey Mustard Sauce Simple Recipe
Do you love food that can be eaten at almost any meal of the day? If you do, this dish (with the exception of breakfast) can be eaten at any time of the day for any meal of the day. It’s perfect for snacks, whole meals, or even leftovers and will leave you full and happy. Chicken and apples in honey mustard sauce is an amazing dish and can fit itself into any setting perfectly. The best part is the chicken and apples in honey mustard sauce recipe is easy to follow and is very affordable and healthy.
- 0.5 cup of apple cider
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 0.5 cup of flower
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1.5 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 0.5 cup of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 apples (of any kind)
- 1 pound of boneless chicken breasts
- 2.5 teaspoons of ground parsley for garnish
1. Mix cider, salt, pepper, dijon mustard, and corn starch in a bowl with a whisk.
2. Add salt to the chicken and roll in flower.
3. Cut the apples into 1/8th segments (you will have a total of 16 even apple slices).
4. Set the oil in a pan at medium heat, cook the chicken until they reach a brownish-gold color, after flipping the chicken to its other side then you can add the apple segments. Continue until chicken looks the same on both sides.
5. Add the previous mix to a bowl and boil it in this mix, continue to cook for about 15 more minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
6. Prepare the plates and decorate as desired with the sauce put over the chicken and the parsley to garnish it.