- 1. Half a cup of butter
- 2. Two eggs
- 3. One cup of sugar
- 4. One and half a cup of flour
- Coconut Cream Filling
- 1. One and half a cup of coconut milk
- 2. Two eggs
- 3. Three quarter cup of sugar
- 4. A quarter of coconut extract
- 5. A quarter of vanilla extract
- Whipped Cream
- 1. Three quarter cup of whipping cream
- 2. A quarter cup of powdered sugar
- 3. A half teaspoon of vanilla
- Chocolate Mousse
- 1. Two separated eggs
- 2. Half a cup of whipping cream
- 3. A pinch of corn starch
- 4. Four ounces of bittersweet chocolate
- 5. Half a cup of sugar
- 6. A quarter cup of butter
If you wish to prepare the Brownie-bottom coconut cream cake recipe,then you must be ready to set aside the following ingredients before any preparation can begin.
Brownie; preheat oven to about 350. Mix sugar and eggs then beat together. Melt butter and add all the other ingredients together in a pan. Bake for twelve minutes.
Coconut Cream; mix all the ingredients for coconut cream and then cook them over medium low heat for a period of about ten minutes. Remember to stir the mixture until it thickens. Once this is done, you should pour it over the brownie layer.
Chocolate Mousse; mix the egg yolks, cream and vanilla in a container. Melt the butter in a pan over hot water. add the mixture into the melted butter while whisking until it thickens. Once it is thick add the chocolate and continue whisking. Add this over the previous layers and serve.