- a bunch of chopped cilantro
- 2-3 ,lbs cheek meat of beef(very tender and fatty part of beef)
- 2 fresh peeled garlic cloves
- 1 large chopped onion
- chopped tomatoes pepper
- 3 to 4 cups of water
- shredded cheese
- sliced avocados for decoration and salt to taste.
1. In a blender, blend garlic, onion, salt, pepper and water to form a thick paste. You can also add spices to this paste according to your taste.
2. Now tarim fat from meat and place it cooker to cook it.
3. Pour this mixture over the meat and add 2 to 3 cups of water in the cooker, keep flame on medium-high Amount of water to be added depends on the amount of meat you are cooking.
4. The traditional way to serve this dish is to cook it the day before and allow it to cool overnight. You can eat it for your breakfast.
5. Toppings: add chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, shredded cheese, sliced avocados, and freshly chopped cilantro over it to make it look attractive.
Cooking time: 30 minutes which includes 15 minutes preparation time and 15 minutes cooking time. It can be served to 2 to 4 people.