This isn't your normal mac and cheese. It's Skillet Mac N' Cheeseburger! Make it! Love it!
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
Instructions1) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef.
3) Add salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir to combine and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add tomatoes and milk. Stir. When it starts bubbling, reduce heat to low, add pasta and 1 cup of cheese. Stir to combine.
5) Top with remaining cheddar cheese, cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until cheese melts.
6) Garnish with chopped parsley if desired, serve and enjoy!