Serve this restaurant-quality chicken dish over rice or pasta to round out your meal.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into cutlets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
1) Season chicken with salt and pepper, then saute in a large skillet on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side, until browned and thoroughly cooked. Set chicken aside on a plate.
2) Bring the heat down to medium. In the same skillet, whisk in the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese for a few minutes until mixture thickens slightly.
3) Add spinach and sundried tomatoes. Simmer for a minute or two, until spinach wilts. Return chicken to pan and flip a few times, so that it is thoroughly coated in sauce.