Good luck having only one slice of this Butterfinger Bundt Cake!
Butterfinger Bundt Cake
20 minutes, plus 45 minutes cooling
50 to 55 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (3.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped Butterfingers cups, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3.5 ounces chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, warmed
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a bundt pan and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, beat together butter and eggs. When combined, add vanilla pudding mix, cake mix, milk and vanilla extract. Beat until fully combined. Gently fold in 1 cup of chopped Butterfingers.
3) Pour cake batter into greased bundt pan.
4) Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until cake is baked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
5) While cake cools, make your frosting. Heat heavy cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. When it starts to bubble, pour over chopped chocolate. Stir until combined. Add warmed peanut butter and stir until combined.
6) Pour frosting over baked cake and garnish with chopped Butterfingers. Refrigerate for 40 to 45 minutes.
7) Serve and enjoy!